Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We are committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in energy efficiency, software, and technology.
Are you a Future-Shaper ready to join an experienced team with a proven track-record of success and focused on your development? Honeywell is looking for a professional, self-starter to join us as a Senior Account Executive to redefine what cities, schools and campuses will achieve for their constituents! We have been focused on energy efficiency for over 100 years with innovative building technologies that have defined the world’s infrastructure.
We are changing the industry, including most recently creating the world’s fastest computer and the most open building automation system. Today we are redefining the future and are looking for innovators with vision, tenacity and focus to help our customers benefit from those great innovations – and many more.
This Sr. Account Executive is responsible for generating sales of comprehensive energy solutions, to include facilities infrastructure modernization in the local government market. Our teams present a value-based solution using a consultative sales approach in a multi-level decision making environment. You will be armed with an experienced technical support organization and innovative, outcome-based solutions to create flexible ecosystems focused on customer needs. This position will also enable you to grow as a professional with future upward mobility opportunities available throughout the Honeywell organization.
The salary range for this position is ($87200-$131000). The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
The prospected candidate must live in the territory and will cover Maine, Hew Hampshire and Vermont.
· Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to executive level decision makers regarding outcome-based solutions that drive success in addressing key needs to support their specific mission.
Secure introductory appointments with top decision makers to discuss business solutions, including the enhancement, repair and modernization of their facilities infrastructure.
· Utilize consultative selling techniques to identify customer challenges and needs with respect to financial, regulatory, resilience and technology goals.
· After identifying specific program opportunities, develop and identify key stakeholders and decision makers to move the opportunity through the public agency procurement process
Assist in creating proposals in coordination with expert proposal managers.
Lead a cross-functional team to develop comprehensive proposals that includes technical solutions, financial solutions, overall cost savings and green-house gas reductions.
Act as the Lead presenter in oral interviews, presentations to decision makers, governing bodies, and subsequent contract negotiations.
· Articulate the benefits of infrastructure modernization and/or energy related approaches to achieve sustainability goals, improve resiliency, drive critical savings and optimization across a customer organization.
Understand the changing dynamics of the energy market and geographically specific legislation governing large scale performance-based energy solutions agreements.
Maintain a working knowledge of the emerging renewable energy market, off-grid generation/storage, LEED accreditation, and carbon monetization.
Articulate the value of a portfolio of energy related products and services offered by Honeywell.
Develop and implement market growth strategies that define value for geographical and market aligned clients.
Management of disciplined sales process that delivers value to clients by relying heavily on financial drivers and agreed upon development milestones and requirements.
Continuous differentiation of Honeywell vs. industry competitors.
Qualify & disqualify complex sales opportunities.
Maintaining ongoing customer relationships using account management principals to ensure customer satisfaction and develop future opportunities.
Willingness to travel up to 50% or more domestically
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience across a multi-state territory
· Minimum of 5 Years of complex sales and /or business development experience in one or more of the following vertical markets: federal, state, and local government, K12 schools, higher education
· Master's Degree preferred
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.