Electrical Engineer Co-op SummerJoin a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you
become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers
who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we
fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and
even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just
about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to
dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be a contributor of an electrical engineering team delivering material handling solutions to the distribution and fulfillment industry. You will support electrical engineers in the design of power and control systems for case conveyors, automatic storage and retrieval systems, and other automated equipment. You will interface with cross functional departments to ensure project success, both in house and in the field.
• Learn to use business systems to design, procure, commission, and document automated material handling systems
• Engineer systems to meet requirements of industrial guidelines including UL, NEC, NFPA, and OSHA
• Work with cross-functional team members, providing engineering support to resolve well-defined technical problems
Collaborate with engineering teams
Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
Communication support cross functionally with team members
System support and maintenance
YOU MUST HAVE
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good people skills and the ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Work well as a member of a team and must adapt well to a changing environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and a desire to broaden skills and experience
• Eager to help and offers help when tasks are presented
Will you be attending the NBMBAA, SHPE or SWE annual conferences? Honeywell will be there interviewing top talent! After you’ve completed your formal application here in Cornerstone, please use the links below to submit interest in opportunities during conference.
NBMBAA in Houston:http://tinyurl.com/yyr8xghk
SHPE in Phoenix:http://tinyurl.com/yyzeutys
SWE in Anaheim:http://tinyurl.com/yykzo4ca
Location:7901 Innovation Way, Mason, OH 45040 USA
Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.