The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
· Ensures the instructional integrity of course development projects through systematic design and clear writing of scripts, narratives and storyboards
· Applies instructional theories and principles applicable to create instructor led training sessions as well as web‐based instructions
· Applies information architecture principles and methods
· Provides methods for learning needs analysis to ensure appropriateness of online instructional materials
· Designs/maps content to objectives & test items to form modular, reusable learning objects
· Works with Subject Matter Experts to identify appropriate content for the learners
· Collaborates with graphics designers and programmers to create effective courses
· Communicates frequently and effectively with various project collaborators and stakeholders to ensure that goals and objectives are met
You must have
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in instructional design
· Knowledge of instructional design theories/pedagogies and experience translating those theories into real‐world course materials
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Knowledge of eLearning course applications, including Lector, Articulate and more
· Experience with Learning Management Systems
· Ability to adapt to evolving products and technology
· Experience as a trainer/educator for technical products
· Excellent team and communication skills
· An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
· An ability to influence at the operational level
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.