Be part of a global project and program management office to develop, manage, and monitor a project and portfolio management methodology for customer (external) and organizational (internal) projects. Play a key role in driving tool selection and integration in support of the IGS Project Management Organization’s goals.
You will be a focal point for implementing new processes and toolsets that will be used by global project management teams across the organization. Your efforts will ensure the organization’s project teams are focused, capable, and strongly supported. You will use your years of project management experience and strong communication skills when working closely with cross-functional business partners and directly with customer project teams to help transform the PMO.
· Manage internal Honeywell Intelligrated PMO projects
· Liaise with project organization and business leadership to develop project requirements and deliverables
· Manage scheduling of resources
· Deliver status reports to project team, stakeholders, and management
· Manage and control project scope
· Recognize and resolve conflicts within the project team
· Coordinate project team activities
· Work with Organizational Change Management to ensure strong change acceptance
· Support continuous improvement efforts
· Collaborate with project organization to drive efficiency that improves overall effectiveness
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
· Minimum five (5) years of global Project Management experience
· Minimum five (5) years of experience in warehouse automation or supply chain
· Proven track record of project success
· Lean Six Sigma and Scrum experience
· Willingness to raise standards each year to drive organizational excellence
· Ability to make sound and timely judgments in ambiguous environment
· Lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
· Experience managing large projects
· Ability to travel up to 25%
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.