Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Honeywell Intelligrated is looking to hire a Site Project Manager to support Major Systems
At Honeywell Intelligrated Site Project Managers are leaders who guide cross functional teams and projects with enthusiasm, optimism and with a future-oriented spirit. Site Project Managers help execute and control multi-million dollar projects within the warehouse, ecommerce, logistics and distribution and postal and parcel industries. Site Project Managers effectively supply project planning, fiscal responsibility and are the central point of communication to the customer and building general contractor.
They supervise numerous resources responsible for mechanical and electrical installation personnel and engineering teams responsible for commissioning and testing the material handling system. They are highly organized individuals with an understanding of all aspects of material handling projects. The Site Project Manager is to ensure that a quality material handling system is ready, on time, and on budget.
· Site Project Managers take initiative, have a professional bearing and commands skills that engage the
· Site Project Managers at Intelligrated travel to their customer job sites and offices. Travel may be extensive.
· Directs project team consisting of functional project engineers and commissioning engineer
· Helps the project manager update the percentage of completion on the project schedule with milestones for all disciplines and customer constraints
· Executes contract as sold; facilitates project scope changes, and clarifies and mitigates contract issues
· Ensures up to date and accurate financial picture of the project
· Creates and maintains project records; Archives proper files for retention
· Ensures smooth and consistent communication and exchanges of data between Customers, Project Team Members, vendors, and/or sales team.
· Prepares a concise and thorough commissioning plan and acceptance test, managing commissioning activities of Project Team Members and ensures customer system acceptance.
· Ensures Safety Standards are met or exceeded throughout the life cycle
of their project.
· The Site Project Manager may be requested to join the project manager in team meetings and meetings at the customer’s home office
65 Project Management
25 Customer Support
10 Deliver Status Reports
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.