Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We have several new openings for experienced Electrical Project Engineers in Honeywell Intelligrated's Mason, OH location.
Our electrical engineers are a key part of our project engineering team and are responsible for the coordination and implementation of all electrical components associated with assigned system projects. They have responsibility for the timely execution, as well as the technical quality and functionality of the electrical design and implementation of assigned systems and subsystems by following technical specifications and design guidelines.
- Create electrical model drawings, electrical device layout drawings, e-stop drawings, network drawings, including schematic drawings by panel.
- Developing buyout configuration and motor calculation worksheets. Create permit drawings.
- Ordering control panels, electrical field devices, and electrical buyouts.
- Setting up and testing electrical prototypes
- Developing electrical spare parts list and site readiness checklist.
- Setting up electrical networks and Profibus, performing I/O checkout and commissioning, labeling electrical devices, creating electrical punch list for installation, and troubleshooting electrical product issues on site.
- Provide as-built technical documentation.
20 Apply prescriptive methodology to project tasks
20 Collaborate with engineering teams
20 Use computer assisted equipment
20 Execute project tasks
20 Perform specification reviews
* YOU MUST HAVE *
* WE VALUE *
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.