The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a competitive edge in increasingly complex commerce and fulfillment environments
This position will be responsible for implementing, monitoring, and controlling project controls scheduling tools and Earned Value Management processes used to measure, forecast, and track variances on projects and programs. The successful candidate will be assigned to multiple projects and project teams within the organization. Work is typically office based but depending on individual project requirements the position may require travel to and / or work in customer facilities or remote construction locations.
· Work in a manner that ensures not only your personal safety but also the safety of fellow employees by following all company health, safety, and code of conduct policies.
· Drive customer satisfaction. Ensure that project schedules comply with contract requirements and meet industry quality standards.
· Work closely with account management, project management, engineering, and construction personnel to clearly define appropriately-detailed performance measurement and scheduling criteria by project execution phase.
· Develop, analyze, and maintain resource- and cost-loaded project schedules within a networked scheduling environment.
· Use templates and standardized guidelines to ensure project Work Breakdown Structure and activity sets support consistency across projects, programs, and geographical regions within the Strategic Business Unit. This includes the alignment of schedule with the business unit’s financial ERP and Honeywell’s PMIS.
· Align schedule/cost baseline management with change order management processes.
· Lead regular internal schedule, cost, and resource status update meetings with Honeywell project teams.
· Identify ITD and forecasted baseline variances. Provide root cause analysis & recommendations to project managers on risk mitigation & opportunities for acceleration/savings.
· Support Project Managers in developing reports and participate in customer meetings that determine project execution.
· Create EVM reports for stakeholders, both internal and external.
· Interface with project Finance to align project budgets, cash flow projections, and cost forecasts.
· Ensure alignment between Schedule WBS and Financial Cost Breakdown Structure.
Perform cost analyses to determine the validity of claimed cost and schedule impacts.
· Work with Project Controls leadership to report project and program EVM reports and recommended actions.
You Must Have
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Minimum 4 years relevant Project Controls experience (engineering, software development, construction, and procurement).
· Minimum 4 years experience with Primavera P6 and MS Project (preferably in EPC Environment).
· Ability to travel up to 50% to project sites, dictated by project execution requirements.
· The ability to interpret relationships between cost, schedule, and resource requirements and how they relate to stated business objectives.
· Strong skillsets utilizing Microsoft Excel are required.
· Experience in presenting schedule data to project teams and upper management, both internally and externally.
· Certifications from PMI, AACE, or similar (e.g. PMP).
· Working knowledge and skills of the MS Office Word and PowerPoint.
· Team player with strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
· Must be customer focused and possess ability to manage customer relationship and expectations.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.