Software Engineer Spring Co-opJoin a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you
become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers
who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we
fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and
even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just
about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to
dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Intelligrated. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for
Will you be attending the NBMBAA, SHPE or SWE annual conferences? Honeywell will be there interviewing top talent! After you’ve completed your formal application here in Cornerstone, please use the links below to submit interest in opportunities during conference.
NBMBAA in Houston: http://tinyurl.com/yyr8xghk
SHPE in Phoenix: http://tinyurl.com/yyzeutys
SWE in Anaheim: http://tinyurl.com/yykzo4ca
Generate innovative solutions
Provide value added software features to our products
Work directly with lead engineers
Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
YOU MUST HAVE
· Understanding various software development lifecycle
· Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
· Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Effective communicator
· Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
· Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
· Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
· Ability to code in multiple languages
Location:7901 Innovation Way, Mason, OH 45040 USA
Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.