Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
· Ability to work under minimal supervision, with latitude for independent action and decision making.
· Perform complex electrical and/or mechanical inspections that may include but are not limited to:
HiPot, Insulation Resistance, Contact Resistance on interconnects
· Operating complex computerized automated testers for inspection of Transmitters, Transponders, etc.
· Operating various inspection equipment such as CMM, comparator, vision systems, hand tools, gages, electrical & leak testers.
· Checks supplier's work and progress to ensure conformance to specifications
· Plans, performs, and reports results of evaluations of operating practices in production, inspection, and supporting departments.
· Evaluates accuracy and verifies implementation of reported corrective actions.
· Maintains appropriate records, initiates various inputs for management summaries, and assures that survey history documentation is complete and maintained to meet applicable requirements.
· Performs special evaluations, audits and appraisals as required.
· Prepares reports and makes recommendations as appropriate.
· May perform other duties as required.
· Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established HS&E requirements to ensure the protection of employees, the public, and the environment.
· Takes actions necessary to "stop" work when an unsafe condition or action is identified.
· Every employee has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
20 Support process improvement
20 Handle data maintenance
20 Participate in audits
20 Assist and train personnel
20 Process and compliance support
You Must Have:
· US citizenship in order to obtain and maintain US Dept of Energy "Q" level security clearance.
· A Technical or Business Associates degree required; Four (4) years of work experience in an engineering, manufacturing, or production environment as a Quality Supplier, Auditor, Inspector, or Quality Engineering role will be accepted in lieu of an Associate’s degree.
· Three or more years as an Inspector in a manufacturing environment.
· Thorough knowledge of and the ability to interpret the facility's engineering and quality specifications and drawing requirements to suppliers.
· Strong understanding and use of various computer equipment and software.
· Current certification from Honeywell or other recognized professional organization (American Welding Society; American Society for Quality; ISO-1000; or equivalent certification).
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.