Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Home and Building Technologies.
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a $15.9-billion strategic business group of Honeywell. HBS installs, integrates and maintains systems that keep government, education, commercial and industrial facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and efficient. HBS is also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations and power providers to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources.
Our expertise is found in a wide range of services from maintaining building automation technology to building advanced microgrids that provide onsite generation and energy security to delivering comprehensive programs to help utilities and the electrical grid operate smarter.
We are currently looking for a HBS Business Consultant based in Monza or Torino (Italy)
The role is about sales and business development, targeting existing and prospective new customers across the given territory.
• Develop business in terms of new projects, solutions, systems and services within the assign territory and customers, continuously identify new sales opportunities and focus on providing consultative support by building value propositions for the customers
• Support and maintain business relationships with Consultants and Design Centers, engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs HBS can fulfill and/or influence customer specification prior to bid.
• Cooperate with internal support functions, as well as operations and services line of business, Leverages resources to address customers’ drivers and initiatives; Guides and leverages management and executive sponsor interactions with new customers;
• Responsible for motivating others; provide strategic vision for growth in new accounts, new markets, and new geographies while driving self and others for positive HBS business results.
• Participating in conferences, fairs, customer meetings
• Develop plans for existing accounts, in line with regional strategic direction, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly
• Ensure the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be assigned
• Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members.
• Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific accounts and opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis.
• At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
• Profitable growth and focus on new customers and new opportunities; Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• At least 8 years’ continuous sales experience, strong Industry and Market knowledge
• Strong sales skills including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
• High level of communication and presentation skills.
• Willingness to travel through the given region as the business and opportunities demand – occasionally at short notice (and occasionally outside of the given region)
• Ability to create/seek out and assess new opportunities
• Strong ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
• Compelling presentation and communication skills
• Knowledge in CRM tools
• Capable to execute effective negotiation strategies and plans, high energy individual
• Proven ability to prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short and long term) based on business needs, securing and finalizing the sale in a timely manner
• Capable to see ahead clearly and anticipate future trends accurately, learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required
• Financial and business acumen
• Understands customers’ decision making processes, buyers, and influences, able to succeed on Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
• Enterprise selling - experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach
• Proven experience prospecting for opportunities and demonstrated previous customer acquisition experience
• Fluent in English language
40 Provide Market Intelligence
30 Engage with Channel Partners
20 Meet Business Plans
10 Report Business Activities
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.