Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
I. * *Purpose of the Job
To manage the South Europe territory and co-ordinate with the other regions for Fixed Industrial Gas Detection Project Pursuit ensuring that Projects are tracked from initial stages to the buying stage, leading a team of Business Development Managers to pursue the opportunities and a quote bidding team.
Included in the role will be selected strategic accounts pursuit to drive vendor list inclusion of our offering both locally and globally. Working with the regional Business Development Managers in EMEA, Americas and Asia, this will form a cohesive global team
· Manage the territory provided, which may be changed to suit market shifts, product introduction as required by the International Projects Leader.
· Grow the Territories Business in the Fixed Gas Detection in Project Value.
· Drive vendor list inclusion and spend at selected strategic accounts.
· Liaise across the regions to maximise project opportunities and strategic account spend.
· Meet and exceed the Sales Targets agreed as part of the AOP (Annual Operating Plan).
· Maximise GM Improvements.
· Maintain a record of designated EPC’s activity to ensure a full pipeline is available to view updated both in South Europe (Italy, France, Spain) and Global projects with South Europe bias to ensure that details are kept to standard in a global database.
· Take part in quoting via CRM for your territory or assist those who do so, on your behalf.
· Liaise with the Service Team to ensure the growth of opportunities in quotes and orders from the Sales Team leading to additional Service Revenue.
· Lead Business Development Managers in Projects and Strategic Accounts, primarily, but also search out OEM opportunities in the region that serve locally and globally
· Lead the Project Bidding Team ensuring that timely, compelling offers are provided for project Opportunities..
· Communicate with functional departments to ensure early warning of any issues are noted, such as and not limited to forecasting orders of magnitude or complexity that will need early planning to ensure customer’s want date is achieved (SIOP).
· Report Monthly on progress to International Projects Leader, gathering competition activity, ongoing actions, sales opportunities, losses and success.
II. * *Supervisory Responsibilities
III. * *Budgetary Responsibilities
· Manage and control the spending of your expenses to the budget submitted as part of the AOP.
IV. * *Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
· South and South East of Europe devoted, but expected to liaise globally and therefore potentially travel occasionally globally.
V. * *Key Performance Measures
· Meet or surpass the Order Budget Target for Projects and Strategic Accounts
· Ensuring that the AOP for Sales is also met.
· To meet with the Margin benchmark
· Meeting agreed HPD Objectives and other goals as agreed throughout the year
40 Visit Customer
30 Search for New Customers
30 Campaign Management
I. * *Education Required (academic and/or technical education)
· Engineering Qualification of Technical Certificate or greater to Degree level
· Degree in a Business or a Chemical Science
II. * *Work Experience Required (area and length of experience)
· At least 5 years selling an engineering product.
· Enable to display success in either a Sales Management role or an Area Sales Management role.
· Experience required in Engineering Contractor Project Pursuit.
III. * *Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required (specific skills and knowledge required for the position)
· Gas Detection Knowledge
· Portable or Fixed Gas Detection sales experience
· Understand the method Engineering Project Pursuit.
IV. * *Behavioural Competencies Required (e.g. organisational skills, ability to lead a team, etc.)
· Suitable personality to follow Projects and Corporate accounts.
· Presence and Eloquent.
· Short and Long term thought processes.
· Growth dedicated with Gross margin entwined.
· Culturally aware.
· Administration tasks adherence.
· Meets deadlines.
V. * *Language Requirements (written and spoken skills)
· English Language
· French and Spanish languages useful but not required
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.