Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power an utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced business development manager to be working with the latest voice technology to join our team within SPS to be basedin Italy closed to any national and/or international airport.
What will you be doing every day?
· Drive new business in existing accounts, find and develop new accounts
· Serve as a prospect conduit between our delivery, development and sales organizations
· Create strategic account plans with SMART actions to measure progress against objectives
· Taking responsibility and owning all engagements at all levels
· Responsible for maintaining and tracking all activities on CRM
· Proactively working to sales target and delivering on AOP
50 Channel Sales Activities
30 Manage Projects
20 Provide Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
· The position requires significant travel and the associated personal flexibility.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Industry domain knowledge – advantageous
· Understanding of Honeywell, product lines
· Solution selling, Software sales
· AutoID industry experience, or knowledge of Voice Technology, or Automation guided work solutions
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.