Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Work closely with Project team managing all aspects relevant to Honeywell Systems and networks (from design phase to tests and site activities).
* Principal Responsibilities: *
· Be the main technical interface for technical matters about Honeywell Control and Safety Systems (performance, characteristics, documentation, configuration and tests)
· Work with PM, Lead Engineer and other project team members to plan all project activities
· Design, issue project documents, set up and configure system hardware (switches, routers, servers, stations, network), test all hardware
· Take contact with Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC) for major technical issues
· Support site activities
· Build and maintain long term relationships with customers and suppliers
· Be informed on last technical issues and workaround
· Knowledge of Honeywell hardware solutions (Experion, C300 and Safety Manager as minimum) and typical 3rdparty items (marshalling cabinets, power distribution panels, interposing relay panels, auxiliary consoles, cables, etc)
· Use Honeywell tools and follow Honeywell Standard Operating Procedures
20 Schedule and Milestone development
20 customer relationships
20 Understand technology
20 Cost development
20 Budget analysis
* Requirements: *
· Commercial apprenticeship with a strong technical background and experience and/or vice versa
· Min. 3 years’ direct sales experience dealing with end users and distributors
· Proven track record in selling to end users in industry, with good exposure to both distribution and direct sales channels
· Several years’ experience working within the safety equipment industry (personal protection equipment preferred) within heavy industry environment (oil, petrochemical etc.)
· Experience in working in the Gas Detection industry as an advantage
· Ability to build long-term customer relationships at all levels of an organisation
· Collect information and inform Marketing function about market requests and competition
· Strong customer orientation, with a customer-first attitude - listen, responsive, pro-active, persuasive, innovative
· Excellent communication and listening skills - verbal, written and formal presentations
· High level of negotiation skills on all levels of an organisation
· Ability to work in a high growth environment
· Creative and result driven
· Self-starter individual with the ability to work independently, accountable and real ability to take full responsibilities
· Fluent English & Italian
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.