Director, Customer MarketingJoin a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Customer Marketing Director
Honeywell Advanced Materials (AM), a $2.8B global business unit within Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) is seeking an experienced Customer Marketing Director to serve as the owner for our global customer marketing efforts, responsible for the development, execution and ROI deliverables on all product launches, critical business initiatives and customer pursuits. The role will report directly to the Vice President of Strategic Marketing for AM with a matrix relationship to the Vice President of Customer Marketing for Performance Materials and Technologies.
In this role, the candidate will interface with internal stakeholders including senior leadership, strategic marketing, channel marketing, product/offering management and sales/commercial excellence to set the marketing strategy and priorities for the business. The candidate will be responsible for managing the end to end customer journey, including digital using paid, earned, shared and owned media channels to influence customer buying behaviors, generate qualified leads and ultimately enable profitable sales growth.
• Oversee the development of the customer marketing annual plan and budget aligned overall business strategy
• Work effectively with senior leadership acting as an advisor and change agent, and be able
to work seamlessly with global colleagues in other all lines of business and regions
• Engage with the businesses early in the product development process to ensure comprehensive and effective marketing plans
• Lead the transformation to a digital-first marketing approach with a key emphasis on web, marketing automation, digital content marketing, and demand generation
• Drive engagement through social media, search, and PR strategies and tactics
• Leverage data and analysis to assess the impact and performance of marketing content and tactics, and conduct A/B testing to identify highest performing
• Be a champion of the message and storytelling that will drive overall differentiation, customer and partner loyalty, and interest in our products and solutions
• Drive higher awareness and preference for Honeywell's brands.
• Manage, coach, evaluate and develop talent, and hold team members to high standard
• Drive continuous improvement and seek ways to do things better, faster and more efficiently.
• Enable the and the business and sales with great content, tools, and assets
Lead Marcom transformation
Launch campaign concepts
Oversee content development
Engage with channel marketing
A minimum of 5 years of experience managing marketing teams.
-Five or more years building and executing digital marketing campaigns, online advertising, and social media strategies in a B2B marketing environment.
-Strong strategic thinking/planning skills and experience, with a proven track record of executing high-
impact, results-oriented integrated marketing programs.
-Strong content marketing, content strategy, message development, and storytelling capabilities
-Both corporate and agency experience desired.
-Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful Communication / PR and marketing programs.
-Experience in buyer journey development
-Experience in demand generation
-Experience in marketing performance reporting, analysis, and insights
-Excellent business writing and editing skills.
-Excellent organizational and project planning skills.
-Strong communication and presentation skills.
-Experience working with and managing outside agencies.
-High degree of business acumen with primary orientation toward process/systems, speed, cost
quality and creating customer value and results.
-Ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment with a win-win orientation.
-Strong project management skills to manage multiple projects concurrently.
-Strategy and execution skills with ability to operate strategically, tactically, and operationally.
-Strong influencing and negotiating skills, ability to motivate, build high performance cross-functional
teams-Flexibility and resilience, including ability to adapt to changing/uncertain conditions.
-Develop employees and teams by acting as a coach and facilitator.
Location:115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
Performance Materials and Tech
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.