Director of Digital Transformation
The Director of Digital Transformation is responsible for leading the strategic development, implementation, and optimization of global business tools that will increase customer intimacy, simplify business processes, and realize higher customer lifetime value across the Advanced Materials Global organization. Success in this role will require collaboration with IT, commercial, marketing, offering management, customer experience, sales, integrated supply chain and finance leaders to propose, develop, test, and implement data-driven and/or technical solutions to achieve business goals around increasing productivity and driving digital transformation.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to play a key role driving incredible world class digital transformation and customer experiences within a high-growth, innovative B2B company!
This position reports to the VP Chief Commercial Officer and requires a self-starter with a unique blend of project management skills and the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions through a strong understanding of the digital landscape, trends, challenges, and opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Leads change management associated with digital transformation. Influences, consults, and leads efforts for process standardization and automation for the benefit of the business and its customers.
Coordinates strategic planning, development, testing, optimization, and adoption of global business tools (eCommerce, RPA, EDI, PIM, Tableau, PRM, CDM) with functional leaders.
Advocates for the optimal customer experience, enabling self-service and making it easier for our customers to do business with Honeywell.
In-depth understanding of complex business systems such as CRM, ERP, Self-serve platforms, etc.
Thoroughly understand and follow company policies, especially with respect to exposure of the company to financial risk and adherence to policy and procedures on business ethics.
Supervisory responsibility for a team of five direct reports: digital support (EDI, Web, Portal, and Partner Community), product information management, and business intelligence.
You Must Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business field
• 5+ years of relevant digital experience in a B2B environment
• MBA preferred or equivalent experience with a background in usability, human factors, digital design, communication
• In-depth understanding of complex business systems such as CRM, ERP, Self-Serve Platforms, etc.
• Excellent communication skills combined with the ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization
• Adept in critical thinking and understanding of business process, technology, systems, and tools
• Experience with group facilitation and ability to lead in a cross-functional and global organization
• Strong ability to solicit, understand and document business requirements, processes, and workflows, and translate into process design and development
• Collaborative approach to working across multiple teams to ensure individual and collective success
• Excellent program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to adapt and handle multiple projects with different priority levels and deadlines
• Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Prior experience developing a digital strategy and vision, including digital journey mapping, drafting use case scenarios and test cases, leading change and collaborating with a variety of business, technology and creative partners
• Proficient understanding of Agile tools and Software Development Tools
• Proactive, detail-oriented, with high regard for quality and consistency of communication, and able to present concise plans and ideas to executive level in a diverse work environment
• Prior People Management experience
• Strong business acumen with data-mining mindset
• Detailed, highly innovative, capable of explaining complex information in non-technical terms
• Energetic, positive influencer and flexible in a fast-changing environment
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.