Services Growth Leader – North America
Honeywell Buildings Technology (HBT) is a leader in building automation, fire, security, energy management, and software. Within HBT, our direct sales force creates and sells integrated solutions to our customers that achieve results. Our sales approach begins by working with the end customer to identify and prioritize their desired outcomes. We help them select and define use cases that will achieve those outcomes. From there we design the integrated solution that will deliver those use cases.
The Services Growth Leader for North America will work with the vertical market sales leaders to drive growth in the services business. He/she will be the primary interface from sales to the Services LOB.
About the position:
The Services Growth Leader reports directly into the Poles Sale Leader, and is responsible for ensuring attainment of order targets and sales efficiency outcomes (sales results vs sales costs), building best in class sales programs, leveraging gold standard processes and improved speed to execute flawlessly across all Verticals to accelerate growth. This strategic role partners closely with Vertical Sales Leaders and teams to effectively support the delivery of the service STRAP and AOP commitments. Additionally, this role liaises with the Services GM, has a matrix reporting relationship, and carries Pole Services number while focused on the install base and driving contracts, spot, etc.
· Implement best-practice sales processes for Services business
· Lead new offering implementation across sales team for key strategic growth endeavors (Forge, remote services, etc.)
· Primary interface to Service GM developing regional strategies and programs
· Drive accurate demand aggregation and sales orders forecasting for Services Pole region
· Utilize outcome driven analytics to optimize salesforce deployment
· Drive sales productivity and resource profile required to deliver sales plans with Vertical Sales Leaders
· Creates and executes programs to drive pipeline and orders for the services business
· Execute Pole Sales Leader actions aligned to Vertical Sales Leaders and teams based on sales quotas and performance tracking
Travel is at least 50%, including overnight travel.
You must have:
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing and/or General Management
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing people
Valid Driver's License
Demonstrable experience in direct to market sales in technology
Strategic and analytical thinking, and oriented toward achieving objectives
Experience working in a multi-national, matrixed organization
Enthusiastic about change and change management.
Able to effect change and drive results through leadership, collaboration and influence
Strong and decisive; can quickly earn the respect of internal customers and all levels of management by demonstrating solid knowledge and expertise
Self-motivated with focus on results and sense of urgency
Direct experience with Salesforce.com. Data analytics experience, education, or background
Software direct to market sales experience
Building Technology Projects & Services industry experience
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.