When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Reporting to the Performance Materials & Technologies ( PMT) Senior Director of Digital Marketing, the Senior Marketing Operations specialist supports the technical execution and implementation of our end-to-end Lead Management strategy for this line of business. Working both independently and through an internal agency of Marketing Automation and functional specialists, this role utilizes our primary systems, Marketo and Salesforce.com, to ensure that our lead generation programs and processes are operating at maximum efficiency. Responsibilities range from collaborating on email nurture campaigns, setting up campaign tracking, managing lead scoring, facilitating proper lead assignment, and reporting on lead and revenue performance.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems and be familiar with popular enterprise Lead Management frameworks such as Sirius Decisions Demand Waterfall. Marketo and Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast moving, dynamic high performing team and help define our marketing operational standards moving forward.
· Day-to-day management of the PMT lead generation process across end user and channel marketing activities, working with marketing teams in different regions.
· Work with key stakeholders to implement best practices for lead conversion and form optimization, database segmentation and optimization, email nurturing, retargeting integration, lead scoring and qualification, lead assignment, and other elements of the lead management process.
· Demonstrate business impact of Marketing activities (e.g. Return on Marketing Investment including: By business / by region KPIs such as MQL, SAL, SQL, Marketing Generated Pipeline, Marketing Generated Revenue for end user and channel activities).
· Work as a liaison between PMT Business functional resources and the centralized digital resources to ensure key stakeholders are working in alignment and implementing best practices to improve lead qualification processes
· Act as the first line of defense to diagnose any issues with the lead management process in Salesforce or Marketo and develop effective solutions.
· Participate in PMT-wide Marketing Operations projects to improve the processes and systems for the overall business.
· Act as an automation advocate for the PMT business and actively seek out automation opportunities.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of experience in Marketing Operations and related activities
· 2+ years of lead generation/management, lead scoring, lead nurturing and lead qualification/tracing across the entire life cycle of the lead
· Intimate experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
· Ability to manage complex cross system data sets and translate data into insights and actions to improve lead management and execution of marketing activities.
· Marketo or Salesforce certification.
· Experience with Sirius Decisions Demand Waterfall.
· Analytics and data visualization experience, especially with platforms such as Tableau.
· Understanding of sales processes/cycles and operations.
· Experience implementing/maintaining data governance models.
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams across a geographically dispersed organization.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.