Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.
That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Lead all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for your assigned Honeywell territory(South East). You will build relationships and understand customer business to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers. You will work with our channel partners to develop strategies and tactics to drive sales through our end customers.
Join us and work in the growing BioPharma, BioTech industries.
100% Remote within SC, GA, AL, MS, LA, TX, TN, NE
• Identify Opportunities
• Manage and Plan Accounts
• Negotiate and Close
• Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
• Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
• Establish Rapport with CustomersYou Must Have
• Bachelor's degree
• 7-10 years’ experience in sales, account management
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in chemicals, BioPharma and BioTech industries
• Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
• SFDC knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.