The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Advanced Materials is a global supplier of fluorine products, fine chemicals, additives, metals, films and fibers for products including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration, semiconductors and military protection. Advanced Materials is making the world safer, cleaner and enabling the modernization of a growing middle class by enhancing our customer offerings through a differentiated portfolio of chemistries, materials, value-added solutions and superior customer service. Our mission is to attract, retain and develop diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial employees striving to flawlessly deliver superior value to our customers every day.
Located in Morris Plains, NJ and reporting to the VP & CCO Advanced Materials the Sr. Director, Strategic Marketing, Advanced Materials plays a pivotal role in shaping growth strategies and driving key initiatives that are strategically central to the growth and profitability of Fluorine Products (FP).
This role will expose you to working routinely with elite business leadership, diverse business models and significant opportunities to create incremental growth while enhancing their personal experiences and business sense ahead of other future leadership roles within Honeywell.
You will have direct responsibility for FP’s STRAP development and deployment, driving growth, building a pipeline of BTIs and strengthening the insights and tools to build organizational competence.
• Champion the development of growth strategies and effective launch plans for FP
• Work closely with VP/GMs to expand into adjacent spaces to drive growth
• Develop and implement new application “sprints” to accelerate opportunity realization in attractive new spaces
• Proactively develop business opportunities, and lead investigation, design, and initial execution of those initiatives
• Develop stronger MOS to improve and drive BTIs/NPIs and BTI/NPI pipeline growth and execution in the FP
• Support platform strategies for FP
• Develop FP/LPI 3 & 5 Year Strategic Plans building on the foundation established to 2X the business
• Support HGR growth and expansion
You Must Have
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, economics or other highly analytical field is required
• MBA from top tier business school
• Minimum 5 years of commercial & marketing experience in business to business setting
• Demonstrated strong business sense with the leadership and functional ability to define and implement growth strategies and translate into practical actions and metric driven operating systems
• Success leading marketing, business development, sales and new offering development teams and projects; preferably with prior P&L experience
• Strong team building and problem solving skills
• Significant experience leading multiple, complex projects with changing priorities
• Ability to forge solid relationships and lead across a broad and geographically dispersed business
• Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.