The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future
Advanced Materials is a global supplier of fluorine products, fine chemicals, additives, metals, films and fibers for products including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration, semiconductors and military protection. Advanced Materials is making the world safer, cleaner and enabling the modernization of a growing middle class by enhancing our customer offerings through a differentiated portfolio of chemistries, materials, value-added solutions and superior customer service. Our mission is to attract, retain and develop diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial employees striving to flawlessly deliver superior value to our customers every day.
Lead the activities related to the purchase of material, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell [SBG]. You will have significant authority in STRAP, works autonomously to achieve organizational objectives and drive functional excellence and continuous improvement. You will proven leader of teams consisting with senior leaders. You are accountable for and lead multiple, highly complex global projects. Lead Material Management strategy & vision and drive execution to enable business value and productivity. Continuously improve material management processes to drive better business results. Build a world-class workforce that creates competitive advantage by hiring the right people, developing, coaching and retaining top talent.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering
· Proven experience leading Supply Chain
· Experience in broad managerial role
· Strong project management and problem solving skill
· Lead and solve complex organizational problems
· Extensive influencing and collaboration skills
· Expertise on leading / driving change, and mentor for new leaders or peers
· Deep expertise and exposure to different organizational disciplines
· Mentor new leaders or peers
· Extensive experience in Materials management
· Lead team to meet metrics
· Develop and optimize material management procedures
· Improve Honeywell Operating System maturity
· Oversee Health, Safety and Environment procedure
· Monitor material requirement plans
· Develop material schedules
· Oversee new production introduction (NPI) activities
· Develop talent resource
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.