The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
• Ensure Corp/Aerospace Home Office Government Accounting deliverables are met in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring team is appropriately staffed and trained, driving digitization of work packages.
• Support DCAA audits and DCMA reviews as required
• Partner with business and functional personnel, enabling their success through solutions while balancing compliance requirements
• Drive transformation of tools and processes
• Support training initiatives
• Provide guidance to US Government contract regulatory requirements (Annual Forward Pricing Allocation Proposals, Annual Incurred Cost, CAS Disclosure Statement)
• Collaborate with and advise internal organizations (i.e. SBGs, Corporate, Shared Services) by communicating regulatory principals and USG acquisition legislative matters across functional lines and providing proactive guidance to successfully mitigate risk in the most cost efficient manner, while still working in the best interest of Honeywell.
• Interface with Corporate functional leads and with the business units to ensure that systems and procedures comply with government requirements.
• Influence key leaders
• Handle ambiguity and function effectively in a matrix organization
• Support special projects as required
• Relationship building / leadership interaction with DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency) and DCMA (Defense Contract Management Agency).
• Ensure positive relationships and that needs are met with level set expectations
• Escalation of issues as required
You Must Have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years of overall finance experience
• Experience in Business Finance role
· Experience in Government Accounting preferred
· Finance, compliance, and Government Contracting experience
· Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), FAR Supplements, USG contracts,
· Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Solid analytical skills and strong business acumen
· Excellent Communications skills (both oral and written)
· Ability to build relationships (internal and USG customer)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.