The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Honeywell Enterprise IT DSC (Digital Supply Chain) team has commissioned to introduce common business processes, supported by standard application landscape which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functions.
· Providing design and solution expertise to support the realization and design of the supply chain planning functionalities on Kinaxis RapidResponse, Enterprise Datawarehouse, etc.
· Key focus on understanding/requirement gathering end to end ISC Planning business processes, identify potential areas and new developments within ISC Planning and SIOP process, Inventory optimization – Single Echelon/Multi- Echelon, automation of processes, reduce cycle times and improve productivity.
· Testing the design/developed solutions and conducting trainings.
· Architect solutions in supply chain planning by working identified gaps, lead in solution design, and develop RapidResponse application in meeting of business requirements. Conduct customer workshops to understand end to end business process requirements, articulate in propose of the best possible solution.
· Responsible for business consulting, configure the system to support business requirements, design/configure different seeded resources like worksheets/workbooks, alerts, metrics, scorecards, dashboards, etc.
· Ability to focus on architecting and configure Planning solutions using Rapid Response, MRP/MPS to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, workflows and data management/data migration.
· Design and develop technical/functional specifications, good understanding functional areas within RapidResponse application – working on different modules like Supply Planning/MRP, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning with required interfaces and data management/data migration.
· Works together with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices.
· Enabling customer collaboration with real time dynamic planning w.r.t market trends and Supplier collaboration in improve of inventory visibility. Improve usability of ISC Planning function/applications.
· Good collaboration with all stake holders which includes IT, Business leaders, external IT, business partners, end users and team members to come out with business problem statement and initiate leading the solution development as required by adhering to the organizational guidelines and processes.
· Support direction on data integration/data skills with multiple source and target systems.
· Ability to travel as required, up to 50% to the project locations in peak-times.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 15+ years’ experience, with 8+ years’ experience with Kinaxis RapidResponse
· 5+ years Supply Chain Planning domain experience
· Strong hands on experience on Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, Consumption based planning, Re-order point planning, MRP, MPS, Capacity planning and Production scheduling, etc.
· Knowledge and experience on integration of Planning function with Manufacturing, Quality Management, Materials Management, P2P, Sales and Distribution, Logistics and Costing functions
· Hands on experience on Supply Chain Planning Master Data Maintenance i.e Material Master, BOM, Work center, Routings, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info records, source list, Schedule agreements, contracts
· Exceptional communication skills, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude are a must
· Knowledge on ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle with planning skills and its integration are added advantage
· Post-graduate degree and APICS certification are added advantages
· Good understanding and worked to deliver using agile way of a project management
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.