Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
This position will be responsible for product marketing within the Fire LOB in HBT; specifically for a global NPI – “Pluto” to begin with. As product marketing manager you will be responsiblefor the product marketing function and shall undertake market research on new products, establish timescales for developing products, influence pricing, develop messaging, market positioning around products andmarketing tools and campaigns to attract new prospects and customers.
· Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
· Understand the competitive landscape – know the strengths and weaknesses of competitors
· Research competitor offerings and react when appropriate
· Establish timescales for development of new products with engineering and manufacturing departments
· Liason withcorporate communications and the sales team to put forth a differentiated and compelling value proposition
· Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
· Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
· Plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several different departments in such launches
· Develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
· Provide Support to regional Sales & Customer Marketing team to drive revenuesfor NPI’s
· Drive Product knowledge and competence among internal and external teams
· Keep the team updated on solution offerings and arm them with differentiators, USPs, comparisons & other sales tools.
· Continuously update the knowledge portal with relevant information.
· Develop strong Market network to gather market intelligence and update competition activities
· Ensure correct Pricing and Positioning for all the products in the LOB.
25 New Product Introduction
25 Create Product Roadmaps
25 Manager Product Life Cycle
25 Voice of the Customer
Qualifications & Education:
· Bachelors degree in technology, engineering or science; MBA preferred
· Experience : 9-12 years of Marketing / Product Marketing experience in a B to B company
· Industry : Electronic Security / Electronics / Fire Detection and safety
· Excellent written, oral, and technical communication skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audience.
· Possess strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.