HPS Country Sales Leader - Oman
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
- Responsible for the performance and development of all sales activities in an assigned geographic area
- Staff and direct a sales team; providing leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with Honeywell’s vision and strategic objectives
- Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base in their respective area
- Recruit, train, appraise, motivate and set standards of job performance for the individuals within the sales team
- Serve as a local executive sponsor of Honeywell by maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior levels in support of account managers and account strategies
- Deliver value by leading your teams strategic activities
Build on your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
25 Team Management
25 Manage Customer Visits
25 Campaign Management
25 Coordinate Customer Management
You must have
- University Degree or equivalent level with Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / IT specialization
- Extensive experience within the industry sales arena.
- Experience in complex sales: including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships; team selling and opportunity planning
- Experience in maneuvering through complex political situations effectively and quietly
- Experience of planning, developing and executing sales campaigns or programs in specific markets or for specific products
- Proven track record of leading successful teams
- Excellent organization & project management skills
- An ability to direct, lead, and motivate others
- An understanding of business drivers
- An ability to handle complex situations
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: req159575
- Category: Sales
- Location: 1814 Sayh Al Malih Street Qurum, Muscat, OM 114 OMN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.