Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that maintains and repairs manufacturing equipment. You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented production facility operators and machinists. You will use your maintenance technician expertise to conduct preventative maintenance, scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, and equipment repair. You will mentor and train less experienced maintenance technicians.
Grow and further develop your maintenance knowledge in a team-based culture focused on speed and quality
Take ownership in your career and work environment in a culture of continuous improvement supported by Honeywell's Operating System (HOS)
Deliver value every day to Honeywell's customers
Responsibilities of Position: Install, repair and maintain plant electronic/electrical equipment. Drive world-class operation:
· Performs installation, fabricationandrepair of electronic, electrical, and pneumatic equipment and controls for all manufacturing operations.
· Maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of current wiring codes and seeksadviceof supervisor concerning other codes and specifications pertaining to any work performed.
· Troubleshoots problems using plant programmable controllers and does some basic programming as
directed. Also installs controllers and troubleshoots them, including I/O, power supplies, programming panels, etc.
· Be completely familiar with reading and drawing of schematics and wiring diagrams as they relate to
electronic and electrical equipment and buildings anddevelopssamefor all existing equipment and facilities for which not already provided or for any alterations.
· Furnishes full lists of materials required for all installations, fabrications or repairs, and diagrams and schematics wherever applicable.
· Interprets blueprints, drawingsandspecifications for equipment and machinery fabrication, installation or repair.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned bysupervisorfor plant and personal safety, housekeeping, equipment and machinery repair or replacement, handling of supplies and inventory, and care of company property.
50 Operate assigned equipment
25 Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
25 Comply with all safety rules
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.