Lead ISC Project Management Specialist
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
This position will directly report to the Sr. Manager, Electrical Transitions responsible for buy to buy transitions / reposition projects. These projects will drive efforts to resolve continuity of supply issues, improve Cost/Quality/Delivery, and rationalize supply base.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Project management of Transition / Reposition projects through all the phases of the project.
- Create and maintain an Integrated Milestone Schedule (IMS) for all assigned projects, leads the core functional project team to assure all activities as identified in the IMS are completed on schedule, monitors and reports out to the ISC Leadership Team IMS progress and status.
- Monitor and manage the schedule, budget, and scope for all assigned projects.
- Assess issues/risks in a project and develops solutions to mitigate misses, and meet project execution goals including productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals.
- Develop and maintain a strong operating system to monitor project’s progress, assess risks and triggers for a timely intervention.
- Inspire and influence key stakeholders to drive changes to ensure projects meet time, cost, delivery and quality objectives.
- Provide industry and functional expertise and insight to guide and advise key stakeholders.
Job Locations: Phoenix area, or Clearwater, FL
60 Project Planning and Execution Oversight
20 Collaboration with Key Stakeholders
20 Effective communication – able to communicate both horizontally and vertically within the Integrated
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or Management
- 3-5 year progressive experience in Program Management
- Lean expert or Black belt
- Some project management or ISC Experience
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects
- Global company working experience
- Lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
- Ability to read and understand technical commodity and manufacturing requirements
- Working knowledge of electrical / electronic manufacturing / testing
- Project/program management experience in Integrated Supply Chain with a strong technical/engineering skill set
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 1st Shift
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD53132
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley), Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.