Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This position has responsibility for major subcontracts across Honeywell Aerospace mechanical product families and programs. Responsible for leading a cross functional team with Marketing and Product Management, Strategic Business Units, other Integrated Supply Chain experts, Engineering, Law and Contracts, C&PS, and Finance to achieve best value, cost effective
business sourcing solutions, and drive supplier performance to meet STRAP objectives.
Directly interacts with Executive and Senior Management from Honeywell and with domestic and foreign suppliers for large, complex contract negotiation and administration. He/she will have the Program Management responsibility for source selection activities, driving performance for multiple suppliers supporting various programs and will be responsible for ensuring entry into service milestones are met as well as ensuring conformance with technical, commercial, program and contractual requirements.
Ensuring the supply base is in place to enable supplier performance to technical, schedule, cost and quality on all programs assigned, on the basis of best value in order to meet the specific needs of Honeywell’s Electronic Solutions, and its customers.
Program manage the build to print sourcing activities to assure successful program execution.
Program Manage a cross functional team to develop and execute the assigned programs and their applicable operating systems.
Execute the established management operating system (MOS), driving program performance and supplier accountability, including delivery and quality performance and program schedule fidelity.
Direct both HON and supplier organizations, and coordinating with the business, to develop root cause and corrective actions associated with supply chain delays, quality escapes, design defects, and resource management to assure on time customer delivery.
On site supplier involvement will be required.
External contacts include meeting with Aerospace customers and suppliers on programmatic and procurement issues.
Frequent contact with Marketing & Product Management (M&PM), Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME), Program Management, Engineering and Operations regarding program(s) status, problems and performance.
Support of supplier and customer visits at various levels will occur during audits, new business opportunities, and during problem
Own the external relationships with key suppliers and other Honeywell sites.
Travel up to 10%
25 Manager supplier communication
25 Supplier Negotiation
25 Developing strategies/solutions across value streams
25 Project management
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or Technical discipline
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in program management, supply chain or legal & contracts role
· Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
· MBA is a plus
· Working experience with MS Office tools and Program Scheduling tools
· Proficient in written and oral communication skills
· Experience in process excellence.
· Program management certification is a plus.
· CPM and/or APICs certification is a definite plus
· Capable of independently leading multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to develop long-term strategic plans and near-term annual operating plans
· Demonstrated success leading cross-functional groups.
· Supply chain strategy development & execution experience; prefer experience in new product sourcing, program management and contract negotiations.
· Multi-discipline and cross-functional experience
· Strong leadership, teaming, and influencing skills
· Demonstrated technical/functional knowledge
· Ability to multi-task projects and assess priorities in a complex and demanding environment
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
· Bias for action/self-starter
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Strong analytical skills
· Effective facilitator, coach, and trainer
· Demonstrated program management skills
· Capable of working successfully in a highly matrixed environment
· Ability to handle multiple customers/priorities with minimal supervision under challenging conditions.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.