The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life. Significant focus will be applied to system safety aspects, including requirement decomposition, impact assessment, and design.
· Requirements analysis
· Requirements decomposition
· Systems safety impact assessment
· Systems design for safety objectives
· Model based development system design
· Systems integration
· Systems validation & verification
· Customer interaction
· Project Oversight
· Project coordination
· Budget/schedule responsibility
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technical discipline
· One plus years’ systems engineering experience
· Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
· Background in system safety requirement decomposition
· Experience in safety impact assessment and design for safety objectives
· Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Effective communicator
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
· Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
· Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.