Implement, coordinate, and monitor the continuous operational activities focused on ensuring great Customer Experience (CX) during the sale, installation, and support of Intelligrated Global Solutions. You will serve as CX Analyst and Coordinator between account management, project teams, and functional management, while delivering status and analysis reports to CX and IGS leadership. You will coordinate processes for successful continuous customer feedback inputs and assessments, triaging and linking them to improvement initiatives or systemic problems. You will involve relevant teams to develop resolution plans that meet customer satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop and update mechanisms for monitoring progress and effectiveness, including travelling to participate in meetings or site visits, as part of maximizing CX success.
· Facilitate Team Alignment
· Data Querying and Collection
· Data Analytics and Visualization
· Deliver Status Reports
· Travel required up to 15%, including international
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years experience related to delivering great customer service related to major capital project solutions
· A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices of a great customer experience related to major capital project solutions
· Experience with visual analysis tools for big data dashboards
· Excellent team and communication skills
· An ability to influence across a broader organization
· An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.