The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Maximize your potential with stimulating work in an inspiring hi-tech Aerospace Advanced Technology environment, alongside passionate colleagues and leaders. Providing cutting edge Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning insight to our research and development team.
Work with some of the most talented and experienced scientists and engineers on developing latest Aerospace Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Turn your insights into real products and recommendations that impact the business. Continuously improve through learning and observing from highly skilled colleagues and leaders
· Responsible for conducting research, development and demonstration of advanced technology that will result in new technologies
· You will be responsible for developing new concepts, writing proposals and develop new technologies
· Help drive growth as a technology expert through interfaces with internal and external customers and partners
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities that require quick adaptation
YOU MUST HAVE
· Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· 3+ years of demonstrated project work in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Technologies such as Deep Learning, Predictive analytics, Clustering, Support Vector Machines
· High level programming skills (Python, C++ or Java)
· Solve complex problems through analysis and innovation
· Experience with Deep Learning algorithms for object detection, natural language processing, speech recognition
· Experience in Aerospace Avionics and Aircraft Mechanical Components
· Experience in Business strategy - skills to build the algorithms necessary to ask the right questions and find the right answers
· Experience in Embedded programming (Raspberry Py, Arduino, FPGA)
· Drive and motivation for career development
· Team player who can also be independent
· Open to taking on challenges
· Thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work directly with sponsors and customers
· Creativity, technical curiosity and breadth of knowledge
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.