Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team that design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex products. You will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business results.
• Ability to wear respirator and or SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) and semiconductor clean room attire for Class-10 clean rooms.
• Ability to work 10 - 25% overtime as needed.
• Weekend Shift Position - Friday-Sunday Day Shift - working 3x12s (Paid for 40 hours with shift bonus)
• Perform basic maintenance and PM on repair state-of-the-art semiconductor process equipment.
• To include the following subsystems: robotic control, RF generators, lasers of several classes, optics, high vacuum, toxic / corrosive gas and chemical control systems.
• Continuous training, 40 hrs / year minimum. (Job related)
• Participate in a lean manufacturing environment, utilizing 5s, Kaizen, Rapid Problem Solving and other lean tools.
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Support the drive of new concepts, standards and processes across functional areas
Drive improvements in a challenging environment
35 Create new methods, techniques, and processes
35 Perform maintenance on semiconductor equipment
30 Documentation preparation
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.