You will be responsible for identifying high demand used aviation material and negotiating the buy of the hardware from the used market. Identifying key supplies of individual material as well as large package buys from suppliers. You also will be assisting in the procurement of whole aircraft and managing the receipt of the hardware as well as identifying items for repair and stocking.
· Scheduling and placing purchase orders by identifying the best possible
sources for high quality material and services
· Selecting possible alternative sources for assigned requisition material
or services from the Approved Supplier List and initiates Request for Quotation
· Strategically monitoring sources of supply for desired components,
building strong relationships with supply base
· Assuring that sources are approved by Procurement Quality Assurance
· Monitoring supplier performance
· Determining and confirming best source, considering delivery, pricing,
quality, and cost savings potential (cost/price analysis)
· Recording related documents in PO file
· Conferring with supervision on new supplier selection activities and
· Creating and initiating purchase orders, ensuring that proper control
point authorization is in place
· Interfacing with other departments (Engineering, Quality, Aftermarket Planning, Finance and Manufacturing) to resolve problems with timely delivery
or rejection notices from receiving inspection
· Managing the return to vendor process for rejected material, working
directly with the supplier to repair or replace material
· Adapting and creating flexible terms and conditions on purchase orders
to reflect specific negotiated Terms and Conditions
· Monitoring requirements to maintain accurate schedules and preparing
reports to analyze inventory in excess of requirements
· Championing for change and process improvements to better accommodate
purchases of used equipment from Market
· Developing metrics to measure progress and reports results
· Ensuring each procurement compiles with Quality requirements from
request for quote (RFQ) flow down to hardware receipt
· Continuously following up on market trends, ensuring also that market
price data for material on Honeywell Aerospace Trading (HAT) inventory is updated
and supported with source data
20 Support Business for Sourcing scope needs for Projects (Pursuit and Execute) or Site
20 Negotiation, Contracting and supplier performance processes
20 Work with Internal Sourcing, business and other stakeholders for Procure to Payment process
20 Improve Working Capital
20 Prepare Sourcing Plans for Project or site
Experience in managing several projects in dynamic site environment
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.