Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Engineers are responsible for execution of all engineering activities for the project assigned to them within the agreed schedule, quality as per customer expectation.
• Work on projects independently with guidance(If required) from DL/LE/Sr. Engineer- Control system Hardware/ Software Detail Design
•Perform engineering tasks as planned by the DL/LE/Sr. eng for the project as per SOS and JID.
• Responsible to ensure that assigned project tasks are executed within agreed schedule to meet the customer requirements
• Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
• Identifying potential issues and flagging them proactively to DL’s/LE/Sr. Engs.
• Implementidentified Corrective Action/Preventive Actions to prevent recurrence of captured defects
• Identify possible improvement opportunities in processes and standards
• Ensure common methods, techniques, tools and products as agreed by the knowledge communities / Process Owner Group (POG) Leaders are being effectively applied and provide feedback for future improvement
• Ensures that the deliverables are prepared in line with project standards / approved prototypes
• Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough self quality checks using quality checklist/software testing/lab testing where applicable
• Prepares the RFI and updates with DL/LE/ Sr. Eng. for further email communications to customers.
• Ensuring time sheet entry into appropriate buckets periodically
• Work towards continuous Improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them
50 BMS Designing
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.