Estimation Engineer - BMS
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Responsible for robust estimation processes to deliver best in quality and cost competitive bids to make Sales successful and enable achievement of HBS regional sales targets.
- Estimation- Input study, generation of RFI’s, HVAC equipment take-off, preparation of IO summary, DDC controller sizing, field device selection, preparation of BOQ, costing, valve selection, cable schedule.
- Proposals- Studying specifications and arrive at inclusion/ exclusion list, Technical qualifications/ assumptions/ deviations.
- Technical submittals- Preparation of system architecture, floor risers, control schematics, specification compliance etc. as per regional requirements.
- Commercial exposure- Vendor management, taxations.
- Contributing and tracking the regional technical preferences on estimations, awareness of the product ranges, ability to apply knowledge and understanding of Honeywell products to develop solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Performing quality checks for the jobs.
- Contribute towards establishing & standardization of new processes for cost optimization & cycle time reduction.
- Sound Knowledge of business processes and systems.
- Good communication, both verbal and written (English).
- Ability to prioritize jobs as per the timelines
- Ability to interact and build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to carry out risk assessments
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong commitment to achieving results.
Excellent problem solver and ability to understand impacts of actions
40 Design and Estimation
20 Proposal preparation – mitigating the risks with inclusions/exclusions/deviations
15 Stakeholder management
15 Effective Communication & Presentation skills (content writing)
10 Application of learnings in day to day jobs
- BE in related discipline preferably Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Electrical Engineering etc.
- Work experience in relevant field – Min 3-5 years.
- Exposure to Building Management System (BMS)
- Job working hours: 2pm to 11pm IST. [Company transport and Meal Coupons will be provided]
- Working hours’ flexibility to meet deadlines.
- Pre-sales process knowledge.
- Ability to manage jobs and/ or projects to standards, budgets.
- Value engineered approach in all the deliverables.
- MS office (Excel & word) competency.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders from different geographic regions in multiple time zones
- Balance in speed & accuracy to meet timelines
- Exposure to design & estimation for fire & security domain
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD59095
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MAHARASHTRA 411013 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.