Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
IT Compliance Lead
Honeywell is currently seeking an IT technical specialist with infrastructure and application compliance background to work out of the offices in Bangalore, India. As member of the RUN Operations IT Effectiveness Team, you will work directly with global support team, vendors and Honeywell business partners to support IT compliance initiatives.
Honeywell’s Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions, and Performance Materials and Technologies businesses are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Everywhere you look; Honeywell products are all around you, and maintaining the business applications which enable end-to-end concept through delivery of Honeywell’s product portfolio is of paramount importance within the Enterprise Applications Services group.
This position is an integral part of the RUN Operations Effectiveness team, managing the overarching operational governance within the ERP application portfolio. You will participate in cross functional and global teams to design and implement standardized processes for compliance reporting.
Main responsibilities include:
• As a member of the ERP RUN Operations Effectiveness team you will facilitate the sustained processes for patching, maintenance and reporting activities to fulfill internal and external audit compliance.
• You will work with various internal and external teams to identify vulnerabilities and mitigate all possible gaps including: SAP Security notes, operating system patches, and database patches, etc.
• You will work with operational support teams and business partners in planning and execution of Disaster Recovery exercises.
• You will work with IT Process Governance teams and business partners to implement compliance controls throughout the application portfolios.
• You will work with operational support teams, business partners and application deployment teams to validate CMDB (Configuration Management) data.
• You will be responsible for the accuracy of infrastructure, application and database currency metrics, monthly/quarterly reports, validation and renewal of on-going software maintenance renewals.
• IT project management experience with any of the following frameworks: ITIL, COBT, TOGAF, Agile
• Global mindset in working with geographic and culturally diverse teams
• Ability to draft clearly written emails, targeted to the appropriate audience
• Experience in developing basic PowerPoint presentations is required
• Experience with MS Excel is required
• Experience with MS Visio, MS Project and SharePoint is a plus
• Experience with Tableau is a plus
• Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and target audience
• Comfortable with IT hosting technology, terms, and processes, experience with various operating systems (AIX, Red Hat, Windows), databases (Oracle, HANA, MaxDb, SQL) and SAP Applications is a plus.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree is required, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline is a plus
• Job Function: Application Compliance
• Band: 03
• Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
• Location: Bangalore
• Department: ESA RUN
Location:56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MAHARASHTRA 411013 IND
Honeywell’s Space Greenhouse
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.