The Project Manager must be a good team player and posses excellent communication skills needed to interact both internally and externally. The ability to lead and timely/ effective resolution of coordination issues. Project Managers are required to manage the assigned support staff (SAP operation) via robust development planning, training, coaching and performance management.
Responsible for the measurement metrics for the project. For example responsiveness, delivery and submitting the project plans on time, change requests and documentation of change to baseline Etc.
1. Provide leadership to achieve Business results for Project
1. Regular reporting of progress. Attend weekly review meetings
2. Project Metrics
3. Stakeholder management
4. Safeguard GES interest
5. Increase GES participation
1. Work Authorization initiation and change order management
2. Project planning & controls, project resource management and progress reporting through SAP.
3. Risk identification and mitigation for all projects of designated area
4. Interface with Honeywell front offices to keep updated with development of new technologies / tools and ensure knowledge sharing.
5. Participate in project reviews and take actions to bridge the gaps.
6. Participate in HOS Management system
1. Achieve GES HOS Metrics goals for safety, Quality, Delivery & Cost which are in line with customer & employee satisfaction and Business growth.
2. Participate in HOS Management system
3. Follow Leadership Standard Work
4. Resolve Andons raised by employees
1. Review delivery process for the projects
2. Conduct feedback analysis and derive corrective actions from feedback.
3. Participate in root cause analysis
B.E any stream
PMP will be an added advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.