Field Service Engineer - gas burnersDeliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Opportunity for aField Service Engineerto join Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies in Switzerland during this exciting time for our business. As a key member just building up Swiss Service team within our Gas burners division, you will be servicing combustion industrial burners within our Swiss customers as well as support French clients. You will be working with service management, sales, and internal support groups to resolve customer problems. At Honeywell, we want you to be courageous, think big and be the best you can.
· Independently provide on-site service on Combustion (burner system) equipment: involving startup, repair, troubleshooting, training, preventive maintenance and safety review. Portfolio management, including use of 80-20 an VCM tools to streamline and focus on most profitable growth.
· Input to service management, technical service or engineering on possible repetitive problems and suggests solutions. Turn value propositions into compelling customer pitches that result in customer orders
· Develops procedures and protocols to help improve service operations.
Validate customer request
Educate customer and field technicians
Write documentation used by field technicians
Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
What’s in it for you?
· Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth
· Join a progressive team where most leaders are promoted from within
· Build up specific knowledge for around 6 months
· Be a role model for this organically growing team
We’re looking for
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
· At least 2 years of experience with Combustion (burner system) equipment
· Electrical education
· Flexibility to travel around Switzerland and to support French operations in total around 80% of the working time
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
Location:Z.A. La Pièce 16, Rolle, VAUD 1180 CHE
CO Gas Detectors Save Lives
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.