Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Global Industrial Fire – Global OEM Key Account Manager
Honeywell Security and Fire (HSF) is a multi-billion strategic business unit in Honeywell’s Building and Homes Technology business group. HSF is a leading innovator, manufacturer of electronic fire detection, security and Connected Home / Building solutions.
As part of the Global Industrial Fire Organization, the OEM Key Account Manager will be responsible for accelerate the Industrial Fire growth both short term and over STRAP period. Our Industrial Fire product portfolio is able to deliver outstanding solutions across multiple market segments providing the latest technologies.
Key areas of responsibilities
Comply with and ensure entire organization complies with Honeywell Inc. Business Code of Conduct policies
30 Identify Opportunities
30 Manage and Plan Accounts
20 Negotiate and Close
20 Establish Rapport with Customers
· Strong and proved Technical knowledge of Industrial Fire and Security and the ability to sell and promote the Company and its products/solutions.
· Ensure regular contact with the Technical Support team; involving them in tenders, site visits & quotations.
· Excellent communicational skills and ability to achieve results through performance management
· Ability to multi-task effectively in a target driven and demanding environment.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately to ensure customer facing time is maximized.
· Account development and relationship building skills to maximize commercial opportunities.
· Commercially astute with an understanding of the dynamics of sales growth and market related changes.
· Target focused, motivated, optimistic, positive and professional.
· Must be proactive and flexible to customer and company demands.
· Excellent opening, negotiating and closing skills.
· Fluent in English and Italian; both written and spoken – A third language between French, Spanish and Arabic will be strongly appreciated.
· Studies in Development Management, Economics, Finance or related experience will be an asset
· 5 years of experience in the following sectors: Industrial Fire, Fire & Gas, Industrial OEM Management
· Experience in the international work environment
· The role includes the availability to Travel up to 80% of his/her working time.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.