Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
· Lead and manage a sales team for a specific region – Italy and Greece. Apply leadership skills to improve team performance. Ensure engagement in new opportunities for market penetration, team deployment, etc. Drive and improve metric reporting procedures and own financial metrics, targets and budgets.
· Primary customer interface to End users, big integrators, engineering firms and general contractor’s companies responsible for the development of new business and new relationship in pursuit of growth, responsible for maintain, expand and growth existing accounts in his area of responsibility.
· Responsible of building and develop key accounts relationships through detailed account management methodology and structured Territory and vertical strategic plans.
· Establishing and owning the country plans and strategies aimed at expanding the sales volume within MPC and Security as integrated solutions.
· Driving sales through understanding of the target customer’s business, drivers and organization, and an understanding of the value that Honeywell brings to them, which allows for cross-selling of ONE Honeywell solutions.
· Partner with end users, Installers, engineering and construction companies establishing relationships & maximizing the business potential for both parties
· Proactively initiates cross-functional communication at senior management and executive level across both the customer’s and Honeywell enterprises to develop a long-term partnership.
· Seeks out ways to engage the full Honeywell team in pursuits and activities building relationships with all key stakeholders
· 5 years of experience – preferably in security market
· Experience in working with End Users
· Fluent English
· Strong communication skills
· Previous experience in managing a team will be additional asset
25 Identify Opportunities
25 Manage and Plan Accounts
25 Negotiate and Close
25 Team Leadership
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.