Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityYou may have been a content strategist, editorial designer, copywriter, tech writer, information architect or narrative designer before. You could have worked on projects like Amelia, Erica, Watson, Luie or Facebook Messenger.
• Craft various lean conversation flows within designated deadlines
• Define conversational design patterns to enable actionable tasks and provide useful information
• Stitch together multiple flows into a coherent experience
• Define tone, design language and performance standards
Honeywell HR Technology Solutions is searching for a CONVERSATION DESIGNER responsible of the Digital HR Assistant flows design, while considering both the user’s needs and the technological constraints, curate the conversation, defining the flow and its underlying logic in a detailed design specification that represents the complete user experience. The successful candidate will partner with stakeholders and developers to iterate on the designs and bring the experience to life.
• Define the tone of the Digital HR Assistant
• Craft the conversation flows using wireframing tools and content matrices (copy decks)
• Design according to user profile segmentation and business rules
• Define and document reusable conversational components
• Implement consistent style guide across data sources
• Copywriting and content library maintenance
• Translate HR processes into easy, consumable interactions.
• Collaborate with stakeholders on design feedback and solutions
• Pro-actively manage roadblocks and escalate according to sprint schedules
• Create and communicate project goals
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Native-level English copywriting skills with flawless grammar and syntax. Be able to write concise and digestible copy.
• 2-3 years of creating content in a professional environment, internal communications a plus.
• 1-2 years of writing for a conversational platform or other short-form experience (i.e. mobile apps, social media, marketing)
• Data-driven approach to decision making.
• User Interface Design experience
• Design Thinking experience
• Understanding of NLP models and machine learning
• Experience in agile methodology and design delivery according to sprint cycles
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Axure and Sketch or equivalent design programs
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks
• Experience collaborating in a product team environment (i.e. developers, product owner, user experience)
• HR processes knowledge.
• Functional experience dedicated to a digital product
• Ability to work across organizations and business
• Ability to build strong relationship with customers
• Entrepreneurial spirit and energy Additional Information
Location:Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SAN LUIS POTOSI 78260 MEX
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.