Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We have an excellent career opportunity available for a System Engineerin the Honeywell business unit located in Puchong, Malaysia. This is a great opportunity to utilize your experience in system engineering to significantly impact the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Flow Computer (FC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. We offer leading technologies from the plant floor to the boardroom as well as comprehensive lifecycle services that help to ensure more productive and stable operations. A business unit of Honeywell International, HPS has pioneered process automation control for more than 40 years with a continuous evolution from legacy process control systems to today’s leading innovations such as Experion PKS, protecting our customers’ investments in automation assets. With more than 12,000 employees around the world, HPS has the global expertise and breadth of resources to execute projects of every size and complexity in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
· Support the Project, Engineering & Proposal Team on all systems design and engineering work.
· Generate and maintain high quality and accurate engineering documents and timely completion to meet project delivery or tender document due date.
· Revise engineering documents to accommodate changes and enhancements.
· Follow standard work flow procedure for engineering document establishment, issuance and approval.
· Work closely with Sourcing Team to generate and perform technical bid evaluation for project items.
· Develop system application as per project specifications and follow international industry codes & standards.
· Perform internal testing, site installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and field troubleshooting.
· Liaise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractors/vendors on assigned projects to ensure goods quality as per project specification and timely delivery.
· Assist in shipping arrangement of project items for project delivery.
· Execute other assigned activities when needed.
· Ensure that general safety and health requirements for both clients and company are observed at work place.
Skills and Attribute
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Petroleum / Oil / Gas or equivalent.
· 2 years working experience in Oil/Gas industry or equivalent field.
· Strong knowledge in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Flow Computer (FC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming would be an added advantage.
· Good communication skills and able to interact with all levels.
· Must be able to work as a team.
· Strong knowledge in technical data and documentation, such as drawings, technical manuals / specification and industrial code and standard would be an added advantage.
List of Deliverables:
· Data Sheet – Flow Computer
· Data Sheet – Programmable Logic Controller
· Data Sheet – Supervisory Computer & Accessories
· Bill of Materials (BOM)
· System Architecture
· Functional Design Specification
· Cause & Effect Diagram
· Communication Tag List / Modbus List
Location:No. 2, Jalan Industri PBP 9, Taman Perindustrian,, Pusat Bandar Puchong, Selangor, SELANGOR 47100 MYS
Performance Materials and Tech
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.