HAT Buyer, Shanghai, ISCA, Aero
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
- Scheduling and placing purchase orders by identifying the best possible sources for high quality material and services
- Selecting possible alternative sources for assigned requisition material or services from the Approved Supplier List and initiates Request for Quotation
- Strategically monitoring sources of supply for desired components, building strong relationships with supply base
- Assuring that sources are approved by Procurement Quality Assurance
- Monitoring supplier performance
- Determining and confirming best source, considering delivery, pricing, quality, and cost savings potential (cost/price analysis)
- Recording related documents in PO file
- Conferring with supervision on new supplier selection activities and supplier problems
- Creating and initiating purchase orders, ensuring that proper control point authorization is in place
- Interfacing with other departments (Engineering, Quality, Aftermarket Planning, Finance and Manufacturing) to resolve problems with timely delivery or rejection notices from receiving inspection
- Managing the return to vendor process for rejected material, working directly with the supplier to repair or replace material
- Adapting and creating flexible terms and conditions on purchase orders to reflect specific negotiated Terms and Conditions
- Monitoring requirements to maintain accurate schedules and preparing reports to analyze inventory in excess of requirements
- Championing for change and process improvements to better accommodate purchases of used equipment from Market
- Developing metrics to measure progress and reports results
- Ensuring each procurement compiles with Quality requirements from request for quote (RFQ) flow down to hardware receipt
Continuously following up on market trends, ensuring also that market price data for material on Honeywell Aerospace Trading (HAT) inventory is updated and supported with source data
30 Customer support
30 Advise senior management
30 Develop internal processes
10 Think creatively
YOU MUST HAVE
- BS in Business, Materials Management/Supply Chain Management, Procurement or a related field preferred
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the trading concept
- Strong PC skills, ability to learn and adapt to new IT systems
- Ability to analyze and deal with complex scenarios
- APICS certification preferred
- Experienced user of SAP ERP system preferred
- Experience with price determination and negotiation
- Green belt certification a plus
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer/supplier facing experience preferred
- Strong MS office suite skills,
- Excel expertise is essential Preferred
- Initiative ability in identifying shortfalls to plan and proposed strategies to overcome shortfalls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and take direction from others
- Knowledge of Materials Requirement
- Planning, Scheduling, and Purchasing
- Able to handle multiple priorities and prioritize appropriately
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Job ID: HRD51534
- Category: Business Development
- Location: Building 1, Lane 555, Huan Ke Road, Zhangjiang, Shanghai, SHANGHAI 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.