Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell isa fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. As a global technology leader, we have 123,000 employees working in more than 100 countries.
Our quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make life safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, and more innovative and productive in every corner of our world. Honeywell products touch the lives of most people every day, whether you're flying on a plane, driving a car, heating or cooling a home, furnishing an apartment, taking medication or playing a sport.
Honeywell Security Group Ranked No. 1 in A&S International Security TOP50.
Now Honeywell Security Solutions R&D is offering opportunities for Firmware Engineer.
1. Help develop computer vision and deep learning algorithms for person/object detection, mapping and localization.
2. Develop and prototype demo application for various computer vision and deep learning projects.
3. You will experiment with new or early stage algorithms.
4. Solidify existing algorithms working with large amounts of real data under typical DL architectures.
5. You will help improve the quality of algorithmic results.
6. You will partner with system software engineering leads to build shipping industrial strength code.
7. Open to involve in new topics and unknown fields(video and signal related) to solve practical problem.
8. Clear mind on debugging and problems solving.
20 Develop software
20 Manage software applications
20 Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
20 Create reports
1. Bachelor/Master degree on Computer Science, EE or Communication.
2. At least 3 years practical experience in image processing, machine learning, computer vision, especially in object detection and tracking, structure from motion, 3D reconstruction, SLAM, Re-ID, etc;
3. Proficient in C/C++ programming, having basic knowledge of python;
4. Experience in firmware designing and writing multi-thread and multi-process software for embedded system product;
5. Experience in OpenCV and basic knowledge of computer vision algorithms (traditional CV and neural networks)
6. Familiarity with several neural network models for object classification/location.
7. Proficient with popular machine learning framework e.g. tensor flow, caffe, torch.
8. Experience in programming for and optimizing algorithms for running on imaging & computer vision processor.
9. FPGA programming experience is a big plus.
10. Good communication skill, Good team spirit, Open mind and fast learning.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.