Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell isa fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. As a global technology leader, we have 123,000 employees working in more than 100 countries.
Our quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make life safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, and more innovative and productive in every corner of our world. Honeywell products touch the lives of most people every day, whether you're flying on a plane, driving a car, heating or cooling a home, furnishing an apartment, taking medication or playing a sport.
Honeywell Security Group Ranked No. 1 in A&S International Security TOP50.
Now Honeywell Security Solutions R&D is offering opportunities for Firmware Engineer.
The firmware engineer will be responsible for defining and developing firmware designs for Intrusion/Access system terminals and system.
1. Develop new products within a cross functional team environment
2. Develop specifications from marketing requirements and product vision
3. Take active part in Intrusion/Access system new product development, including requirement analysis, feasibility study, architecture design, software implementation, testing and debugging
4. Work with quality team to ensure product delivery quality, work with test team to finish FT testing software, work with ID team to finish user interaction design and implementation.
5. Drive Honeywell Intrusion/Access system technical roadmap and innovation;
20 Develop software
20 Manage software applications
20 Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
20 Create reports
1. Bachelor/Master degree on Computer Science, EE or Communication.
2. At least 3 years practical experience firmware designing and writing C/C++ multi-thread and multi-process software for embedded system product;
3. Solid knowledge of IP protocols like HTTP, SIP, RTSP, etc.
4. Solid programming skill in C++. Perl and Python programming skill is plus;
5. Experience in software framework design.
6. Experience in RTOS application development is plus.
7. Experience in software unit test and functional test;
8. Be familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Test Process Improvement (TPI);
9. Understand agile software development spirit; Experience in agile software development is plus;
10. Good communication skill;
11. Good team spirit; Open mind and fast learning.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.