Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This Senior Marketing Manager role is based in Shanghai, China, core member of UOP China marketing team and important to enable a fast growing business. This role is responsible for provision of market insights across UOP business in China, including intelligence and trend, and timely analysis of opportunities and threats to support a better informative business decision and strategy. Key interfaces include external stakeholders, and internal marketing, business, product and technology team.
Market Analysis /Insight and Intelligence
Monitor trend, provide regular analytical report with key market insights to input to business decisions. Identify opportunity and threats. Intelligence management.
Support marketing director to deliver pricing analytics for UOP China and identify opportunities
· Support all UOP China internal communication activities
· Support reporting and presentations with best concise and accurate message and format
Event and Campaign Management
Support Marketing Director to manage, track UOP China communication program and campaign planning.
Work with Customer Marketing in UOP Global and PMT Asia toprovide analysis and identify areas of improvement in terms of channel, ROI, tactics and content.
Able to lead one or two UOP China event in a year.
Support major campaign development.
· Provide timely update of new project/investment information
· Track project lifecycle and analyze with market/segmented view
· Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or other related major is required.
· Minimum 2 year working experiencesin marketing and/or analysis is required, preferably in MNC
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong verbal and written communications in English and Chinese
· Good business sense with clear logic thinking
· Strong team player, receptive to ideas from others
an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without
regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Location:Building 1, Lane 555, Huan Ke Road, Zhangjiang, Shanghai, SHANGHAI 201203 CHN
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.