Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The role will provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Safety & Productivity Solutions while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Perform product inspection and/or audits of quality control programs.
· Work/Resolve quality issues related to re-config activities at DC with respective AMEs, test engineers, Planners, SQEs.
· Validate and monitor re-config FAI sign-off, Review & Monitoring of Weekly/Monthly Reconfiguration/Rework Yield OQC Report.
· Review of Outgoing Inspection Checklist and audit to ensure outgoing quality of reconfiguration units.
· Review & audit re-config failures, ensure re-config line/process readiness; ensure re-config line/ process quality control, etc.
· Generate simple quality performance reports.
· Conduct product quality inspection and testing.
· Review BOMs, Drawings and Specification against workmanger – compare with physical products.
· Support Quality Engineers on day-to-day basis in resolving product inspection quality issues.
· Perform simple computer systems related transactions / SAP.
· Communicate findings and highlight concerns on inspected products.
· Assist Quality Engineers in gathering of data and troubleshooting of product quality issues.
· Any other Adhoc activities.
20 Perform inspections
20 Test parts and raw material
20 Monitor and verify quality
20 Conform to specifications
20 Troubleshoot quality issues
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.