Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
The Cyber Security Business Consultant will be key to developing opportunities to drive a blend of Cyber Security Services and Product solutions targeted at the Buildings space.
Responsible for growing the Buildings Cyber Security business and engaging in developing collaborative relationships with customers prospects, assisting in architecting solutions, designing business cases and presenting on the Cyber Security offerings portfolio.
The Business Consultant will partner with Honeywell account executives/business development teams, service and operations personnel in Region, providing Cyber Security expertise and technical support in the selling of the Cyber Security offerings portfolio.
Focused on creating opportunity across all industry verticals and markets, the Business Consultant will engage across multiple levels from CxO to Facility Management of the client organisation to address risk within operational technology environments via articulating the value of our Cyber Security solutions, constructing bill of materials (BOMs), proposals, and additional materials to meet customer needs
• Understand the client’s external industry drivers, business imperatives and organisation so that effective growth / maintain / manage strategies are developed to underpin the value that Honeywell brings to the client in order to drive real business outcomes and solution sales.
• Develop, own and lead sales in blended offerings aligned to and supporting the Honeywell Services Portfolio in line with Cyber Security growth targets.
• Lead customer facing proof of concepts and other sales motions to compete and close business.
• Act as a ‘change agent’ in a strategic ‘make market’ capacity - engaging with Executive Levels of client organisations to inform and advise on framework based long term Cyber risk mitigations.
• Identify potential external resources, third party suppliers and eco-system partners to complement and expand the Honeywell Cyber Security Services Portfolio.
• Achieve Sales Orders Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets (Orders, Rev/GM and Profit) while following established pricing policies.
• Manage and maintain a balanced approach to superior client advisory and strategic account planning, quarterly results and long term client goals.
• Identify business improvement opportunities and focus on providing consultative support within the client’s operation(s) in pursuit of Cyber Security Portfolio sales as well as assist with Cyber Security pursuits in line Honeywell Connected Services sales.
• Manage and build client contacts, serving as the client advisor and advocate.
• Manage all sales related activity through the accurate, timely and detailed use of salesforce.com (CRM) including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel management, forecasting and lead generation.
• Responsible for achievement of margin, orders, revenue and plans.
• Forecast revenues to Management in the form of ‘active pipeline, pursuing and commit’.
• Deliver a year over year growth in margin, orders, and revenue within the addressable client base in order to meet both annual and long term growth expectations of the Cyber Security offerings portfolio.
• Bachelor degree in a Business or Engineering related discipline.
• 5 years industry experience in Cyber Security, Software as a Service (Saas), Enterprise Cloud, mobility, ICT, Applications in critical infrastructure and Industrial Controls markets.
• 5 - 8 years software and security sales experience selling directly within the enterprise market. 8 years sales experience in the Cyber Security.
• Proven experience in expanding through large enterprise clients using strategic account initiatives.
• Experience in creating demand, selling entry point offerings in a short sales cycle leading to further enterprise adoption of Cyber Security frameworks.
• Local market knowledge and understanding of opportunity landscape.
• Cross selling and consultative selling experience with proven capability in collaborating across both client and own organisation to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
• Solid understanding of client financials and the ability to build business case investments based on risk mitigation.
• Proven experience in selling to C-Level Executives.
• Demonstrated executive presence, influence and leadership having worked with various levels of client organisations.
• Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
• Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energise others.
• Ability to interact at the executive and technical level (internally and externally).
• Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to uncover latent client needs, negotiate complex sales and articulate total value offerings.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
Location:17 Changi Business Park Central 1, U01-01/09, #02-01/09, #03-01/09, #04-01/09 & #05-01/05, Singapore, SINGAPORE 486073 SGP
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.