Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This position is responsible for providing End to End Cyber Security Solutions on industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, security control implementation, cyber security assessments and other related tasks as identified.
Responsibilities of the Position
· Assume support and/or lead role in assigned projects insuring project delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Keep technically current with the HPS networking and wireless product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines.
· Maintain cyber security certifications.
· Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support.
· Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, NERC CIP, ISO 27000, etc.
25 Estimation development and analysis
25 Project Performance
25 Schedule and Milestone development
25 Cost development
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or Engineering (Electronics, Instrumentation & Control) with minimum of 5-15 years’ experience. Familiarity in industrial automation network systems engineering is an advantage.
· Cisco Certified Network/Design/Security Professional is an advantage. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
· CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar security certification like CEH, CISSP, GICSP, CISA, ISMS/ISO 27001 LI/LA (Lead Implementer/Auditor).
· Proficient in English (spoken & written).
· Experience in performing audits/assessments and design/implementation in Process Control System.
· Experience with security scanners: nmap, Nessus and other open source tools.
· Possess sound knowledge of Cisco Networking Switches & Firewall Devices.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues.
· Experience with virtualization preferably VMWare. Experience in System Hardening, DSA, Domain Controller.
· Knowledge of industry standards such as ISA-99/ISA-62443 and ISO/IEC 27001.
· Added advantage Possess sound knowledge of Honeywell Experion DCS/SCADA, C300/C200 controllers, or any equivalent DCS/SCADA systems, RTUs, Fault Tolerant Ethernet, Graphics Designing, PLC configuration and scheduled maintenance activities in DCS/SCADA operations.
• Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
• Experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
• LAN/WAN and wireless networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, switches, routers, firewalls
• TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SSL
• Experience Network Security – Firewall, ACL, IDS, IPS
• Specific experience in Cisco Routers, Switches, or Firewalls
• Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server
• Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
Travelling – 30 to 60% (APAC Region)
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.