Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be a part of our Field Service team where you will work independently with assistance from technical support resources provided as-needed to deliver service on a variety of Honeywell products. You will be traveling to a variety of client sites in Singapore to work on Honeywell equipment and systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Knowledge and hands on experience in implementing virtualization network.
· Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Honeywell Experion hardware and Software
· Implement and Admin EPKS & TPS Domains, controllers (HPM, C200/C300), switches etc.
· Support Honeywell FTE, and Microsoft Technologies
· Support client server architecture
· Perform preventative and corrective maintenance of system hardware/software/networks
· Assist clients with third party vendor communication to our systems
· Administer preventive maintenance on controls systems
· Provide technical support to customers and serve as customer contact for service related issues
· Be able to respond to emergency calls as part of a 24/7 roster service and resolve them within the guidelines that meet or exceed our contract customer expectations and requirements
· Program code logic including system configuration / implementation and troubleshoot existing code.
· Support Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Acceptance Testing and startup activities including equipment checkout.
· Perform audits and baselines of installed systems to help with migrations and trouble shooting
· Ability to accurately document work performed.
· Knowledge of other systems such as TDC / TPS, PHD, DOC4000, FSC, DVM or others a bonus
· Support / lead projects from preliminary engineering, detail design, startup. Have capability to lead others to accomplish all project goals and objectives.
· Knowledge and experience with process instrumentation would be beneficial
· Must have min 5 years’ of field Experience
· Bachelor Degree with Electrical/Electronic or computer science
· Preferable with working experience in Experion (TPS, PHD, FSC an advantage) or Networking and Cyber Security.
· Be comfortable leading system migrations between releases.
· Work independently on life system.
· Certificate on Virtualization would be a plus
· Working experience with Industrial Cyber Security would be a plus
Location:17 Changi Business Park Central 1, U01-01/09, #02-01/09, #03-01/09, #04-01/09 & #05-01/05, Singapore, SINGAPORE 486073 SGP
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.