Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
DUTES AND RESPONSIBILITES：
1. Conduct daily HSE inspection in the workshop
2. Provide HSE training to employees to improve employees’HSE awareness
3. Hold monthly HSE meeting and share HSE information with management team and employee representatives（月度会议）
4. Management HSE metrics, such as Near miss reporting, safety observation, safety Kaizen, etc
5. Organize incident investigation
6. Deliver HSE requirements to all employees in the plant, PPE, LOTO, Chemical management, forklift safety, ergonomics, hazard waste management, fall protection, risk assessment, IH, medical management, etc
7. Help employees conduct risk assessment to reduce potential hazards.
8. Work closely with local government agency to meet local government requirements.
9. Submit monthly HSE report and enter exposure hours into ETS
10. Do annual HSE self assessment
11. Other arrangements from leader
12. The work contents of this position require continuous improvement and regular audits.
90 HSE issues
EDUCATION /PROFESSIONAL KNOWLIDGE AND SKILLS & EXPERIENCE：
1.Bachelor degree at least统本
2.Working experience in multi-national company (35 years)
3.Good communication skill
4.Fluent oral and written English
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.